About Me

I'm am immersing my self in an arts-based research project for my MA in Arts Education at Boston University. The purpose of this art-based project is to pick an art form that I have no or little knowledge about & learn by doing. I am a middle school art teacher in Berkshire County, MA. You can visit my art room blog here: http://mvrmsart.blogspot.com/ I have my absolute dream job! What is better than creating art with talented, funny and creative students all day long! After finishing my thesis and my MA degree, my goal is to implement screen-printing into an art elective class, "Fine Crafts" this upcoming Spring. Follow me on my journey through the discoveries & some-times set backs of an artist-teacher!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Interview Questions

Here are the questions I sent to several artist. teachers, and artist-teacher. If anyone else want's to participate in these questions, please contact me at k.malonesmith@gmail.com


Interview questions:

1.     What family and early influences have you had as an artist? (Your parents, relatives, a special teacher?)
2.     When did you first get interested in art?
3.     What was your professional training in art?
4.     Where and what was your first art teaching position?
5.     What art form is your specialty?
6.     Where/How/When did you learn screen-printing?
7.     How have you taught screen-printing (where, when, and in what techniques and ways)?
8.     What advice do you have for me as far as teaching screen-printing to middle school students?

No comments:

Post a Comment